Welcome to the Lincoln Park School Health Website!
Announcements: Just a reminder all allergy and asthma action plans need to be filled out by your child's physician and returned to the nurses' office along with epi pens and inhalers, as needed. If your child needs to take a medication during the school day, a medication administration from needs to be completed by the child's physician. All forms can be found on this website.
Parents: when calling in an absence for your child, please state the child's name, teacher, and reason for absence.
Please forward all documentation of vaccines received - most importantly for those students in preK and kindergarten.
Please inform us of any updates re: your child's health, be it new immunizations, physicals, medications, referral results etc.
- Blood pressure, height and weight screenings are performed annually on each student. Students in pre-K through grade 3 have auditory screenings. Students in pre-K, K and grades 2 and 4 will have vision screenings. If you feel your child is having difficulty hearing or seeing and they are not in the above mentioned grades, if you would like to have them screened please contact me.
Please notify the health office with the results of any referrals you may have received regarding these screenings.
Annual Health Updates
Any student diagnosed with any chronic illnesses such as asthma, diabetes, food or insect allergies, etc. will have their medical plan and individual health plan updated annually.
- Children MUST be fever (100.4 degrees or higher)-free for 24 hours before returning to school (without use of Tylenol, Motrin etc.).
- Children MUST be symptom-free (vomiting/diarrhea) for 24 hours before returning to school.
- Children with Strep throat must be on antibiotics for 24 hours before returning to school.
- If your child exhibits a rash of undetermined origin, please consult your physician before sending the child to school.
- Students who present with "pink eye" need to be evaluated by their physician prior to being sent to school.