Weekly Warm UP QUIZ : From Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday, you will receive a google from for your weekly warm up for the day. 4 to 5 problems. Google form will check your answers and give explanations for each problem. You will automatically receive the result in your gmail account. This portion of work will be counted as 25 HW points each warm up. 100 points for the weekly warm up. It is graded upon completion.
Every Friday, instead of quiz on paper, you will receive a google form, "Friday Chat", on this week's warm ups. HOWEVER, this Friday is LPMS link up day, so "Friday Chat" will be given on Thursday and graded upon the points you earn as a quiz grade. Extra 5 points will be given if you participate Minute to Win it challenge. The winner of all will get 10 extra points. The rules and requirements will be posted on google classroom every Friday.
The hard copy of Weekly Warm up is under the folder "The week of March 30 to April 3" at the right.
Stage 11 - 1 iReady Lesson Due on Friday, April 3. No notes is required, but it will be extra 5 points on top of your score. Please take a picture of your notes, and attach it through google classroom.
A Google Form for Stage 11 - iReady lesson is posted on Google classroom. Please as usual, always fill out the name of the lesson you complete and the score.
This week's homework:
(Homework assignments are subject to change according to the class pace.)
1. Monday Weekly Warm up: Google Form
2. Work on Theoretical and Experimental probabilities worksheet
1. Tuesday Weekly Warm up: Google Form
2. Math Adventure in your Kitchen: Either google doc or short video on finding different combinations menu. (posted on google classroom)
1. Wednesday Weekly Warm up: Google Form
2. Quizizz on Theoretical and Experimental probability (as many times as you need)
1. No quiz.
2. work on iReady/any missing assignments
LPMS Link-up Day
This week's lessons:
Probability and Likelihood
Theoretical probability vs Experimental probability